Ian Minderman

Neues Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
(I used Google Translate for this listing. You can find the English listing here, in case the translator sucks.)

My name is Ian Minderman. I am the owner of a virtual studio called Voice Chameleons.

We are currently looking for German language talents to join our squad. We work with a wide variety of customers. Children's channels, corporate customers, top 10 lists, etc.

BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free marketing of you and your voice over services through social media and Google Ads
- Free illustration production for marketing (as in the explanatory video)
- Free demo roll production (as in the explanatory video)
- Appears in the front and center of the Voice Chameleons website. This will be completed after your illustration and demos are complete. Click here to view the details of the website.
- Adequate compensation and time limits
- Often times, talent can enjoy the benefit of working consistently for large YouTube channels and corporate customers.
- Paid via Payoneer or PayPal
- No exclusivity agreements are signed.

CONDITIONS:
- Must have an XLR microphone or a very good sounding USB microphone
- Must not contain background noise, explosives, echoes, etc. in audio
- Must have Payoneer (PayPal is also acceptable but not preferred)
- Must speak at least intermediate level English
- Experience is preferred, but we always train and develop our actors. If you are new to this industry and have talent, we will help you develop it.

We are looking for all types of voices! Bonus points if you can play a child's voice. Please include your contact details in your audition description. You can audition with your demo role. Please also include any previous experience (advertising, entertainment, etc.) that you have in your audition description.

Ian Minderman

Neues Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Ich heiße Ian Minderman. Ich bin der Besitzer eines virtuellen Studios namens Voice Chameleons.

Wir suchen derzeit nach deutschen Sprachtalenten, um uns unserem Kader anzuschließen. Wir arbeiten mit einer Vielzahl von Kunden zusammen. Kinderkanäle, Firmenkunden, Top-10-Listen usw.

VORTEILE ENTHALTEN:
- Kostenlose Vermarktung von Ihnen und Ihren Voice-over-Diensten über soziale Medien und Google Ads
- Kostenlose Illustrationsproduktion für das Marketing (wie im Erklärvideo)
- Kostenlose Demo-Rollenproduktion (wie im Erklärvideo)
- Wird vorne und mittig auf der Voice Chameleons-Website angezeigt. Diese wird nach Abschluss Ihrer Illustration und Demos fertiggestellt. Klicken Sie hier, um die Details der Website anzuzeigen.
- Angemessene Entschädigung und Fristen
- Oft können Talente den Vorteil einer konsistenten Arbeit für große YouTube-Kanäle und Unternehmenskunden genießen.
- Bezahlt über Payoneer oder PayPal
- Es werden keinerlei Exklusivitätsvereinbarungen unterzeichnet.

ANFORDERUNGEN:
- Muss ein XLR-Mikrofon oder ein sehr gut klingendes USB-Mikrofon haben
- Darf keine Hintergrundgeräusche, Sprengstoffe, Echos usw. in Audio enthalten
- Muss Payoneer haben (PayPal ist ebenfalls akzeptabel, aber nicht bevorzugt)
- Muss mindestens Englisch der Mittelstufe sprechen
- Erfahrung wird bevorzugt, aber wir bilden unsere Schauspieler immer aus und bauen sie auf. Wenn Sie neu in dieser Branche sind und Talent haben, helfen wir Ihnen bei der Entwicklung.

Wir suchen alle Arten von Stimmen! Bonuspunkte, wenn Sie eine Kinderstimme spielen können. Bitte geben Sie Ihre Kontaktdaten in Ihrer Audition-Beschreibung an. Sie können mit Ihrer Demo-Rolle vorsprechen. Bitte geben Sie auch alle früheren Erfahrungen (Werbung, Unterhaltung usw.) an, die Sie in Ihrer Audition-Beschreibung haben.

Slowfox

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Why not getting in touch. Here you find all my details: Sprechproben

If your interested, just PM me.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Husky Grey

Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Hi @Ian Minderman,

Here is a link to my speaking sample: Sprechprobe

If you think, my voice is right for your projects jst give me PM.

But i think, i would be nice if you tell us more about what projects you are doing, and about yourself.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Spirit328

Everything - STOP!
Teammitglied
Hi lan!

What exactly is your acquisition?

You just tell us who you are, but not where you come from, what is your business and nor who are your references. All I can find on the internet about you, does NOT go me "Yes!"

Here you are looking for German talents but on the thing you are calling a website and in your post here you demand at least an intermediate command of English!

We should know a little bit more about you and your way to make business. Just to distinguish you from the ones you should not do business with!

You state you will train people if they are not so experienced. How nice! So you spend your valuable time on training people completely altruistic, right?

Let me give you a kindly hint, completely free of charge: In this forum are not only amateurs but also people who do this for a living!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ian Minderman

Neues Mitglied
Sprechprobe
Link
Hi lan!

What exactly is your acquisition?

You just tell us who you are, but not where you come from, what is your business and nor who are your references. All I can find on the internet about you, does NOT go me "Yes!"

Here you are looking for German talents but on the thing you are calling a website and in your post here you demand at least an intermediate command of English!

We should know a little bit more about you and your way to make business. Just to distinguish you from the ones you should not do business with!

You state you will train people if they are not so experienced. How nice! So you spend your valuable time on training people completely altruistic, right?

Let me give you a kindly hint, completely free of charge: In this forum are not only amateurs but also people who do this for a living!
Your message is very condescending. Maybe something was lost in translation. I'd be happy to answer all of your inquiries, though. I don't speak German well (just 2 years of study in high school), so for the sake of clarity, I will answer your inquiries in English.

"What exactly is your acquisition? You just tell us who you are, but not where you come from, what is your business and nor who are your references. All I can find on the internet about you, does NOT go me "Yes!"
I'm Ian Minderman. I'm a voice talent from the USA. For a while, I managed a large media company dealing with mostly online content, not traditional broadcast. About 8 months ago, I started my own company called Voice Chameleons. This is a multinational company which dubs various types of content. For example, let's say there is a YouTube channel that comes to me and wants to reach a broader audience by dubbing their videos into a foreign language. From there, we can actually sell them multiple languages, including German, to increase their revenue stream. This also increases the revenue stream of the actors and myself. We do the same thing for commercials, audiobooks, etc.

"Here you are looking for German talents but on the thing you are calling a website and in your post here you demand at least an intermediate command of English!"
I am looking for actors who can speak at least some English so that project managers and I can send them clear instructions. The talents, of course, won't be required to narrate or dub anything into English.

"You state you will train people if they are not so experienced. How nice! So you spend your valuable time on training people completely altruistic, right?"
Despite the sarcastic tone of your statement, the answer to this question is YES. Let's say we have a client that needs traditional dubbing, and an up-and-coming, talented voice talent fits the role well. Perhaps he or she might say something like "Well, I'm interested in this project, but this will be my first time doing traditional dubbing, and I'm a bit nervous." My company has project managers who will guide the voice talent through this process and give them feedback to develop their skills. And yes, it's free of charge. Investing time and energy into good actors is a good policy, in my eyes.

This is why I have a program at my company which helps newcomers upgrade their equipment and software. And I pay for that out of my own pocket.

"Let me give you a kindly hint, completely free of charge: In this forum are not only amateurs but also people who do this for a living!"
Why are you assuming that I have the perception that this forum site is only for amateurs? I never said that. One German girl I've partnered with recommended this forum to me so I can find more German talents. We are currently dubbing an e-learning app which requires 8 actors, so I need some soon. That's why I posted here.

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Kristof

Dipl.-Opernsänger
Sprechprobe
Link
Hi @Ian Minderman ,

are you still looking for German voices?

You can find (a few – I am new to this site) samples of my voice here
Samples Kristof

and all (well ... a lot of) informations on my website www.jankristofschliep.com
(in German and English). You will find my contact informations there, too.

I speak German (mother tongue and accent free), English (fluent), Dutch (fluent) and Italian (basics).

Oben